Many college consulting programs focus on getting into college, but getting admitted is only the beginning: too many students lose their way once they reach college. Only Cortex helps build the foundation for long-term success.
With 7-11th grade students, we create a solid foundation for success in high school, college applications, college, and beyond with our unique Foundational Consulting program. The Foundational Consulting program focuses on helping students build outstanding study/productivity habits, unique extracurricular experiences, and self-confidence.
- Your personal Cortex College Consultant
- Monthly face-to-face meetings via Skype, or in-person at the Cortex office
- Ongoing support via email, including support from the Cortex Research Team
- Guidance throughout Cortex Project and Yearlong Goals
- Lifetime mentorship
Areas of Focus:
- Ensuring academic achievement
- Strategic high school course selection
- Development of strong study habits
- Planning for SAT, SAT Subject Tests, ACT, and AP exams
- Developing unique and compelling extracurricular activities
- Fostering personal development, including time management, organization, and leadership skills
Seamless transition to College Admissions Consulting during summer before 12th grade
To Register: Start with a free one hour consultation by clicking below. We will get you started on your path to college success!