Program Details and Registration Form
With 7-11th grade students enrolled in our unique Foundational Consulting program, we build a solid foundation for success with high school, college applications, college, and beyond. This program focuses on helping students build outstanding study/productivity habits, unique extracurricular experiences, and self-confidence, laying a foundation to maximize chances of admission to selective universities.
We are piloting a high-touch version of our Foundation Consulting program, which provides intensive support and accountability, with in-person meetings instead of Skype meetings and weekly check-ins to maintain strong momentum.
- One hour 1:1 in-person meetings every month at the student's home.
- Weekly check-ins with the method of communication of the student's choice (e.g., email, text, audio text).
- Additional phone calls scheduled with student and/or parents as needed.
- Providing guidance and structure to launch a personal project.
- Developing unique and compelling extracurricular activities.
- Ensuring academic achievement, including optimizing course selection and study habits.
- Planning for standardized exams, including ACT/SAT, SAT Subject Tests, and AP exams.
- Compiling a list of colleges to apply to, given student's preferences, academic record, activities, and potential career aspirations.
- Fostering personal development, including time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Your Cortex college consultant Amy Do will be assigned to you for the duration of your 12-month program.
- Near the end of your 12-month program, we will discuss a plan for continuing with our consulting services. As a general policy, we are unable to guarantee that the same consultant will work with a Cortex student until graduation, but we make every effort to maintain consultant continuity.
Tuition for our pilot high-touch service is equal to tuition for our regular service. This special pricing is applicable to the Siciliano family only, and is not offered to other families.
- $5,800 for every 12 months of Foundational Consulting service. Additional months will be pro-rated.
- During the summer before 12th grade, the student will seamlessly transition to the senior year College Admissions Consulting program for an additional $5800.
- Total tuition breakdown for Alexander Siciliano through graduation:
- $5,800: Foundational Consulting (12 months) | April 2018 through March 2019
- $1,450: Foundational Consulting (3 months) | April 2019 through June 2019
- $5,800: College Admissions Consulting | July 2019 until last college application has been submitted (eight 1.5-hour sessions included)
- Total: $13,050
- Payment of $5,800 for the first 12 months of consulting is due by student's first session. Payment can be submitted via check payable to "Ivy Expert Consulting."
Commitments below will be emailed to student and discussed during first session.
- Complete all Cortex assignments at least 24 hours before each session to allow consultant time to review assignments before session.
- Respond to all weekly check-ins within 3 days to maintain strong communication with consultant.
- Provide at least 24 hours' notice before cancelling or rescheduling sessions. It may not be possible to reschedule sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice, barring unusual circumstances such as sudden illness or emergency.
- Arrive on time for sessions. Sessions are scheduled to start and end at the agreed upon times, and if a student arrives late, the session will still end at the agreed upon time.
- Be transparent about academics, extracurricular activities, and personal development.
Registration form to be completed by parent/guardian: